Thank you for your interest to become part of the home of Culinary Innovation, GLOBAL INNOVATIVE CULINARY.
Start discovering your culinary skills by enrolling in our 4-month Fundamentals in Culinary Arts Program (FCAP).
This certification program serves as a good start for your dream to become a Chef as it provides excellent learning sessions on the fundamentals of culinary arts. The curriculum is strategically aligned with our professional program if you wish to continue with our 8-month Professional Culinary Arts Diploma (PCAD) program. Your earned units are all automatically credited to our diploma program.
On top of these, FCAP prepares you to achieve the National Certificate Level II in Cookery.
GIC is serious and passionate in its commitment to produce innovative professional leaders in the global community. The all-in-one training package is priced absolutely no hidden fees and extra charges on top of our published enrollment fees inclusive of the following:
• 1 set Chef Uniform (Chef Jacket, Cargo Pants, Apron, Skull Cap, Kitchen Towel, and Gray College Shirt)
• Industry Tour
• Market Tour
• Chef’s Knife and Paring Knife
• Use of Student’s Locker
• School Training Insurance
• Materials and Ingredients
• Ingredients and Materials for the National Assessment Review
• National Competency Assessment examination cost for Cookery NCII