Thank you for your interest to become part of the home of Culinary Innovation, GLOBAL INNOVATIVE CULINARY.
The 4-month Fundamentals in Pastry Arts Program (FPAP) brings you to the world of becoming a patissier!
This certification program serves as a good start for your dream to become a Pastry Chef as it provides excellent learning sessions on the fundamentals of pastry arts and bread production. The curriculum is strategically aligned with our professional program if you wish to continue with our 8-month Professional Culinary Arts Diploma (PCAD) program. Your earned units in the Bread and Pastry Production are all automatically credited to our diploma program.
On top of these, FPAP prepares you to achieve the National Certificate Level II in Bread and Pastry Production.
GIC is serious and passionate in its commitment to produce innovative professional leaders in the global community. The all-in-one training package is priced absolutely no hidden fees and extra charges on top of our published enrollment fees inclusive of the following:
• 1 set Chef Uniform (Chef Jacket, Cargo Pants, Apron, Skull Cap, Kitchen Towel, and Gray College Shirt)
• Industry Tour
• Market Tour
• Pastry Arts Kit
• Use of Student’s Locker
• School Training Insurance
• Materials and Ingredients
• Ingredients and Materials for the National Assessment Review
• National Competency Assessment examination cost for Bread and Pastry Production NCII